Why We Can Say
'The Quality in Your Prestige Brand'
Nearly a Third of All Gordon Laboratories Employees Are Quality-Related
"Quality is not just a word at Gordon … it’s everything!" It’s all about testing, examining, measuring, and verifying throughout the production process to ensure compliance with all applicable manufacturer requirements, including FDA and USDA.
All procedures and processes at Gordon Laboratories are governed by meticulous SOPs that follow cGMP requirements. From water and raw material testing to microbial, chemical, in-process and final testing, our highly trained and degreed quality assurance and quality control staff supports production operations with continuous inspections and auditing. We also have the ability to incorporate customer-specific needs in our quality analysis.
- All Ingredient components are tested against standards for identity, potency, proportions and contaminants before they are used in manufacturing and production.
- Packaging components (bottles, jars, tubes, labels, etc.) are all checked against standards upon receipt.
- Each product batch is individually tested and measured for composition and formulation during the compounding process to ensure batch to batch consistency.
- All products are tested for physical attributes (color, odor, appearance, viscosity), to ensure the absence of any contaminants, and that they are safe for consumer use.
- Every fill or pour checked for proper weight and labeling prior to packaging for shipment.